1) Is anyone else confused by Daniel Bryan’s “heel turn,” if that is in fact what it is? The term “half-assed” comes to mind. Despite that, Bryan’s “I’m talking to you HeymanRules512″ line made me slap my knee. This is a strange three man feud for the heavyweight title. I would assume a triple threat between Bryan, Henry and The Big Show is in our near future.
2) I wonder if Health Slater will ever win a match ever again. Justin Gabriel has everything he needs to succeed inside the ring. Jobbing to him is no black eye, even for The One Man Southern Rock Band. However, jobbing to Hornswaggle is something that no one on on the Raw roster should have to do.
3) Aj dropped I LOVE YOU on Daniel Bryan!!!!??? GGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
4) It’s always strange to see Ezekiel Jackson getting pinned by a man half his size. Despite that fact, Cody Rhodes was spot on with his promo. He really appears to respect wrestling history, which is not shocking considering his bloodline. Pulling an “Ultimate Warrior” seems like a great idea. As long as he means holding the Intercontinental & Heavyweight titles and not calling Kevin Nash a homosexual.
5) I would like to reiterate that Drew McIntyre has the best walkout music in the business. I’m not sure what the end game is for him on Smackdown, but I hope it’s doesn’t end in his release. McIntyre appears to have all that is needed to succeed in professional wrestling. It’s just a matter of the WWE investing the time and effort to develop him.
6) If you are going to build a credible feud between Jinder Mahal and Sheamus? Mahal has to win once in a while. One man’s opinion.
7) How much would we all pay to see an adult film featuring AJ and The Big Show? Good lord. There is a slight size differential there. I don’t really understand her angle with Daniel Bryan or why the WWE keeps serving him up hot chicks. It’s possible I’m just insanely jealous. I’ll have to admit that.
8 ) Was anyone else POSITIVE that David Otunga was going to job to Santino Marella? It was quite shocking when the opposite happened. I would hope that Otunga eventually was a part of another stable. He seems to thrive in that scenario.
9) During Smackdown, my girlfriend yelled out “The Funkasaurus looks fabulous!!!” I put her through a table. Were the piping in cheers during that segment? Seemed like it.
10) Amazing promo and presence from Wade Barrett, per usual. He’s a man of class and God Save the Queen. Barrett can wind up a crowd in a matter of seconds. I hope the WWE realizes he needs to be in the title picture on Smackdown and not laying down for Sheamus.
11) Look at the Big Show working up some tears! The Number 1 Knucklehead has really worked on his acting. The end of the match seemed like a logical way to keep the strap on Daniel Bryan without giving him a win over the Big Show. Any guesses on how they resolve this mess?
12) Smackdown booking dominates Raw booking once again. Too many big names with not enough to do on Monday nights. Friday’s continue to prevail. Are we the only one’s that have noticed this?